Sunday, August 22, 2010

Are there advertising professionals in the Seattle or Tacoma, WA area willing to help a WSU student find work?

Hi, my name's Matt and I'll be graduating from WSU this winter, 2006. I'll have a BA in communications: advertising major, ethics minor.





I've posted this question in hopes of making contacts in the Seattle/Tacoma area who can help me find a job when I move back to town.





I have two years experience in advertising sales and design at a small newspaper, and I'm an officer and local AAF chapter leader for the WSU Advertising Club.





I'd like to eventually become a copywriter, but I'll start anywhere. I'm currently working on my portfolio.





If I had to choose between working for a large agency or a small one, I'd choose small at this point. I like the idea of helping smaller businesses grow while sticking to a tight budget. Anybody can create a good campaign with $200 million dollars, but limited funds force you to be more creative in reaching new customers, and I like that!





So if you can help me out, or know somebody who can, please let me know. Thanks so much for your help!





GO COUGS!

Are there advertising professionals in the Seattle or Tacoma, WA area willing to help a WSU student find work?
I don't have an "in", but I've heard people make good connections with LinkedIN. You can upload all your Outlook contacts and see who's a member (free). Then you can hook up and see who's where in the world, and what they're up to... esp. if they're hiring (free again). Even cooler, you'll see if they've got connections in the area that are hiring. I think you can make up to 5 "introduction" connections with those friends-of-friends before the system makes you pay.





Good luck!
Reply:You can check into this home based business. Part time at first and your skills would fit wonderfully.





http://www.myhomebusinesspays.com/403748...

medicine

No comments:

Post a Comment