Sunday, August 22, 2010

I'm a SAHM looking for general transcription work via internet. Where can I find legit work that is stable?

I would love to find more online general transcription work to supplement our income. I am currently employed with Teresis but work is V-E-R-Y slow and we need to make our mortgage and electricity payments. Does anyone know of any general transcription work out there?

I'm a SAHM looking for general transcription work via internet. Where can I find legit work that is stable?
Hi I have a list of companies that outsource to home based independent contractors. Hope this list offers some assistance. There are also other avenues of finding at home transcription work. Home based workers like that are called virtual assistants. These two pages should offer some valuable information. I'm a VA and I specialize in transcription myself.
Reply:My cousin made a very nice living working as an at-home transcriptionist for a hospital. She went there one day a week for a meeting and did all her work from home.





Contact local hospitals, doctor's offices, law offices, etc. and ask if they use telecommuting transcriptionists or if they would consider it.


No comments:

Post a Comment