Sunday, August 22, 2010

Can you tell me where a certified flagger could find work in southern oregon?

i have 7 years experience flagging in northern ca. the kids are big enough for me to go back to work,however i have no recent contacts, or oregon contacts as i am new to this state. thank you. debbie sifford.

Can you tell me where a certified flagger could find work in southern oregon?
The Oregon Department of Transporation is always looking for flaggers. I believe you would find their job requirements and where to apply at their website (http://www.odotjobs.com/). It looks like they even have a way to notify you when a position comes open. I have a friend that recently started with ODOT in southern Oregon and I believe he needed to be certified (a simple process) before being hired. Again, the job listing should tell you the requirements.


No comments:

Post a Comment