Thursday, August 19, 2010

Where can I find work as ebay trading assistant in the DC metro area?

I am an experienced ebay seller with a clientele of over 2300 satisfied customers. I have experience overseeing a small business operation and providing impeccable customer service supported by 100 percent customer satisfaction and no negative feedbacks. I can do it all from packing and shipping to creating superb listings working with third party services and provide timely service that leads to satisfied customers. I am a motivated and personable team leader that is diplomatic and tactful with professional and non-professionals at all levels. I work with accuracy in a timely manner which is critical for ebay success. Flexible and versatile and able to maintain a sense of humor under pressure. I thrive in deadline-driven environments. 3.8 GPA with IT expertise from Northern Virginia Community College. Graduated from George Mason University in 1992.

Where can I find work as ebay trading assistant in the DC metro area?
Don't forget to branch out your business to include other auction sites as well... eBay is good... and was the site of the beginning of my business. However, I have since branched out to Amazon as well as the below site...
Reply:I sell tested used cell phones with home chargers at wholesale prices. Great to sell on Ebay. If you are interested please email me.

false teeth fail

No comments:

Post a Comment