Thursday, August 19, 2010

Can someone help me network to find work with an international aid organization?

I am interested in work with an international aid organization. I'm willing to volunteer if that's what it takes to gain experience. I need to network however, and I have no where to start. Can someone offer me contacts to help me get started in a career in international aid?


I want to thank any and everyone in advance for assistance :)

Can someone help me network to find work with an international aid organization?
The Peace Corps is always looking for people.
Reply:I have an cousin who works with UN in Congo. The ECA- Economic Commission of Africa is offering internships this summer. Although the internships are unpaid they are great (understatement) on your resume. hit me up if you are interested.


*****_of_courage@yahoo.com


No comments:

Post a Comment