Wednesday, July 21, 2010

How do I find subcontracting work as a residential/commercial cleaner in Atlanta?

I started a new cleaning business and cannot find any work. I sent out proposals to builders, and haven't received any response. I'm more interested in new construction cleans, but will clean foreclosures or any houses or buildings.

How do I find subcontracting work as a residential/commercial cleaner in Atlanta?
You need to make a friend. Find some new construction, almost finished and then find out who the general contractor is.





Then make a phone call and say, "Hi, I'm ______ with "CLives New Construction Cleaning service. We are a new business serving the Metro Atlanta Area and all its surrounding counties and I wold like to offer my services for free including chemicals for one of your new construction sites to introduce ourselves to the industry."





Then, if they bite, do a bang up professional job. Treat it like you are Scarface and dust in the corners are your enemy. "Say hello to my little frien'!"





Do that to several companies. Then even if they don't hire you you can say, "I just finised doing a Job for Pope and Sons and I'm sure they were pleased with our work, you can call them." and it gives you references.





I knew a teenaged boy who did this with window cleaning and came out of his first week with over $500 and his business has grown and he's an employer now.





Plus as a small business you can find government contracts to clean new construction for government buildings. They are always rebuilding and renovating. Watch the newspaper for "(Government Agency) Accepting Bids for . . . ." and bid those packets. You have a good chance of getting that job!





God Bless

buck teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment