Monday, July 12, 2010

I live in Australia, and want to move to the UK to find work in the film industry. Any good advice re: visas?

I have researched online but can't seem to find a visa that allows Australians to just work and live for as long as we need. There's a Working Holidaymaker visa, but there's a limit on the amount of work you can do. Any tips as to the best way of going about this would be greatly appreciated!

I live in Australia, and want to move to the UK to find work in the film industry. Any good advice re: visas?
The UK recently introduced a points system similar to the Australian system. To obtain a work permit you need skills that are in demand. The film industry has possibilities unless your an out of work film extra.





I assume you want to stay for more than 90 days so you will need a visa as well.





I suggest you contact the nearest UK Embassy.





Ian M


No comments:

Post a Comment