Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Where can I find extra work as an actress?

I live in Massachusetts and I am looking for any type of extra work as an actress in movies or tv shows in or around Massachusetts. Any websites or other places people know of where I can find some extra work?

Where can I find extra work as an actress?
I would contact the Massachusetts film commission. They will be able to lead you to legit agencies in the area that look for extras. Most extras casting directors hold open registrations or ask you to submit yourself to be considered for projects.





Massachusetts Film Commission / Film Office


Massachusetts Film Office


10 Park Plaza Suite 2310


Boston, Massachusetts 02116





Tel: 617-973-8800


Fax: 617-973-8810








MASSACHUSETTS FILM BUREAU


198 Tremont St. PMB #135


Boston, MA 02116


(617) 523-8388


www.massfilmbureau.com





Or check out this site


http://www.mafilm.org/guide/index.html
Reply:You won't





You have to go to a production center.





NYC, Los Angeles, Toronto, London, maybe Chicago, Seattle and thats it.


No comments:

Post a Comment