Friday, July 16, 2010

Does anyone know any sites that I can find social work jobs, especially for MSW level positions?

Any sites other than monster, hotjobs, indeed, npo.net, careerbuilder, craigslist, and socialservice.com. I am trying to find work in the Chicagoland area mainly but I am willing the relocate if the opportunity is within reason.

Does anyone know any sites that I can find social work jobs, especially for MSW level positions?
The NASW website has jobs. You might look at the chicago papers online. You might look at the New Social Worker website. DA
Reply:Since many of these jobs work with or receive funding from the state or federal government, they are required (in most cases) to post jobs on the State Employment Services website. That would be a good additional place to look because often the jobs there are never posted anywhere else.





You may really be helped out by using some of the online Job Search Organization web applications I have listed in my sources.


No comments:

Post a Comment