Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Where to find free printable work sheets?

My Son is Home schooled. He attends a public on line school. I'm not his teacher, I just have to check his work and make sure it is correct and turned in everyday. Here lately his teachers haven't been able to keep him busy enough to satisfy me and they said We could do extra work and they would grade it. Does anyone know where I can find extra work sheets for a 8th grader. I haven't had much luck finding what I need at the stores. It can be printable or store bought I dont care as long as I can get it. Any subject would be great. But I really want all subjects..





Thank you!!!!!

Where to find free printable work sheets?
Try www.schoolexpress.com I use it for younger children but they have a lot of worksheets. Try their free weekly newsletter and see if it may help. They have thematic units that may also work for you. Good Luck in your search!


No comments:

Post a Comment