Monday, July 12, 2010

My friend and I are interested in finding work at a stable. How do I find a suitable stable?

I'm wanting to find a weekend (and possibly weekday) job and later on a summer job at a stable. I know the ropes about starting low and working my way up, but I need help on finding a stable that has a nice facility and a reputable name. How do I do this? Is it better to call, to show up for an interview, or email? What signs are good and which are bad? What information do I need to include about myself in the interview, and what are the basics for starting a job at a stable?

My friend and I are interested in finding work at a stable. How do I find a suitable stable?
Finding a reputable stable is not hard. You should be able to visit the stable and observe how they keep their stalls, the conditon of their horses, how are the present caretakers, do they appear to be happy or are they dying to leave. If you pay close attention you will pick good/bad signals.





Dont call, when you call you appear unterested, but when you actualluy show up at stable the masters will pick up your interest





Apply for the job as if you are applying for a professional job, you will be taken more seriously.





http://www.affiliatehood.com/horse-train...
Reply:First of all you better make sure that you are in stable condition.

broken teeth treatment

No comments:

Post a Comment