Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I'm moving to Alaska and want to find work before I get there?

I'm sick of living an ordinary life and have decided to move to Alaska. I'm a 21 year old guy with no real attachments who is looking for a bit of adventure.





Anyways I am interested in finding some kind of heavy labor work in Alaska before I actually get there.





I'm really interested in working as an offshore seafood processor, or maybe something in oil or timber.





I'm really looking for a comany that will pay for my trip either from VA or Seattle and give me a place to live when I get there.

I'm moving to Alaska and want to find work before I get there?
If your lucky you can hook up with a crew of a fishing vessel but think long and hard about that what you can do is research the web for the chamber of commerce in the town you have decided to relocate to and find out what the local paper is and read the want adds if there are slim pickins there try another town/city

permanent teeth eruption

No comments:

Post a Comment