Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Ant medical apps, where did you find work experience - and does it have to be clinical?

Hi - Im finding it quite hard to find medical work experience. Local GPs wont have me, so apllied for jobs in NHS, but their all clerical. Do you think working in a hospital, even as ward clerk is sufficent?





Also I was interested in doing admin duty at a substance abuse place - do you think this would benefit my application (im not doing it purely to look good on a app, but I want to keep it relevant(

Ant medical apps, where did you find work experience - and does it have to be clinical?
Hi my name is Mike, and after reading your question thought I might put this your way.


I am a First Responder in my home town, and have been recruited and trained by the Ambulance Service to respond to 999 life threatening calls. I know these schemes are springing up all over the country so there may be one in your area, you will come across all sorts of medical emergencies that require you skills so give it a go, let me know how you got on.


No comments:

Post a Comment